Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This too shall pass....

The normal, day 3, depression and irritability has hit.
"Why am I doing this??"
"I just want some chocolate!!"
"These kids are driving me crazy!!"
"I can't do this stupid diet anymore, I need some cooked food!!"

But in the back of my mind I remember that this is a transition. The toxins and bad bacterias can't survive without refined sugars and flours. I'm starving them by eating raw, natural, organic foods. They are fighting for survival.
I also remember that on day 4, I usually wake up feeling refreshed and ready to face the world. I will feel better. The cravings will lessen.

I can do this. I am a strong woman and know that I can do anything I set my mind to.

And a chocolate brownie sounds soo good right now :P

1 comment:

  1. Yup! You are strong and you know what will make you feel better in the long run :)

    ReplyDelete