Friday, August 13, 2010

Update

It's been a few weeks since my last entry.
We fell a bit off the RAW foods diet for the past two weeks. Vacations will do that to you.
We did make sure that we had a salad every day. We also continued to have the fresh fruit juice every morning.
Last night I made RAW tacos again. They are soo yummy and filling. Then I went to Cooking Club and ate a lot of chocolate. :-O
Cooking Club is a group of my friends getting together at someone's home and having a potluck based on a predetermined theme. Last night was Chocolate!!
We talked about the RAW diet and I became re-inspired to begin it again. So on Monday we will start eating more RAW foods.
I am very much looking forward to feeling good again.
Also, at the end of the month, I will be joining a friend of mine on a Detox Program. Hopefully this will help me kick my sugar addiction.
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment