Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Juicing It - Day 2

Did not wake up feeling refreshed today. Of course coughing all night can have that effect on a person. But despite my cold and hunger pains, I went out and exercised last night. I am so proud of myself!
If you missed my comment on yesterday's blog, I have a cold and cheated with some tomato and basil soup last night. It was freshly made with no dairy and tasted really good!
Until this cold is past, I think we will be having soups for dinner. It's soothing on my throat.
It is hard to distinguish whether my body is reacting to my cold or detoxing. But I am hungry, have pain on my side, a headache, a sore throat and feel very tired!
I do know that there is a light at the end of this tunnel. I just have to push through the detoxing to get there.
In the words of Dory from Finding Nemo: "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

No comments:

Post a Comment