Friday, February 18, 2011

Part II : Day 5

Wow, I can't believe I've made it 5 days! It's been raining all week and all I want is to snuggle up and eat some warm, comforting food. If it wasn't for the dehydrator and Vita Mix to slightly warm of our foods, I don't think I would have lasted this long.
Today for lunch I heated up the curry carrot soup in the Vita Mix. And tonight I heated up the quinoa in the dehydrator and then added kale, tomatoes and mushrooms.
Tonight...I made some raw chocolate pudding! It tastes so good too! I am so excited. Chocolate is what I have missed the most these past few days.

Raw Chocolate “Pudding”
1 really ripe banana
1 avocado
1/8 cup cocoa
2-3 tsp raw honey
1/4 cup almond milk

Put all ingredients except the milk, into a food processor or blender and blend until well mixed. Add milk 1 Tbsp at a time to ease blending and to get the right texture. You can serve immediately, but I like mine well chilled.

1 comment:

  1. I just subscribed to your blog. So excited that we just got a dehydrator to try out some of your recipes. And I'm going to dust of my neglected vitamix, too. Yummy! Keep writing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete